Google

Friday, August 1

Today 1st of August , is my Birth Day :).. yes :D
don't dare to ask about my age :@ lol ...
For the past time , I presented to you alot of gifts, But today your the ones who will give gifts :P
as much you love me and my work give me the best that you could do :)
I am waiting :d
( ITS ENOUGH FOR ME JUST TO SAY THANKS ANA3SOLA )
**Special thank to all of who sent me a private message for Congratulates :)



Photobucket
اليوم الاول من اغسطس هو عيد ميلادى
لا تفكر فى السؤال كم عام سوف اتم
فى السابق قدمت لكم العديد من الهدايا والمجموعات هنا
ولكن اليوم انتم من سيعطونى هديه عيد ميلادى
على قدر حبك لى ولاعمالى ستكون هديتك
يكفينى زهره وكلمه شكرا عسوله
لتقديم التهانى لى
او

شكر خاص لمن ارسل لى رسائل خاصه للتهنئه **

1 Comment:

  1. TerriM said...
    Happy Birthday!! Wanted to write you a note to wish you a "belated" Bday. Hope you had fun and thanks so much for sharing all your talent and kits with us. Aloha!!

Post a Comment